Leadership Success Day
March 27, 2018
ABOUT THIS EXTRAORDINARY EVENT
In celebration of Youth Success Week (see video) The Community Alliance for Youth Success brings the business community of Oceanside and San Diego an extraordinary opportunity to learn from two of the world's noted leadership authorities.
- Stedman Graham is chairman and CEO of S. Graham & Associates, a management and marketing consulting firm. Stedman delivers his leadership message throughout the country and globally to corporations, professional associations, government and civic organizations, colleges and universities, and community groups. Stedman’s mission is to transform people from followers to leaders and change the way they think and learn.
- Steve Farber, president and founder of The Extreme Leadership Institute, is listed on Inc’s ranking of the Top 50 Leadership and Management Experts in the world. Farber is a renowned leadership coach, speaker and bestselling author of The Radical Leap, The Radical Edge, and Greater Than Yourself. His LEAP Extreme Leadership framework is widely used across the business, non-profit and education spectrum to create leaders at all levels.
THIS EVENT IS FREE, BUT YOU MUST CLAIM YOUR SPOT IN ADVANCE!
BRING YOURSELF. BRING YOUR TEAM. SUCCEED TOGETHER.
Whatever the challenge at your organization—improving customer service, coping with change, inspiring transformation, improving corporate culture, recruiting and retaining great talent, building teamwork, fostering innovation—it all comes down to this: someone has to do something significant and enlist others to help. Someone, in other words, has to lead. And it doesn’t have to be the boss. Leadership, ultimately, has nothing to do with the title on your business card or your position on the organizational chart. It’s about who you are and what you do to change things for the better—regardless of your “place” in the company.
YOU hold the power to your own success or failure. To lead others, you must first be able to lead your SELF.
In this exceptional program, Stedman provides you with the tools to determine your own identity and to open the door to a life of success, and Steve teaches you a powerful method for taking your leadership effectiveness to the Extreme.
You will learn how to:
- Accurately assess your feelings, interests, values and strengths.
- Maintain a well-grounded sense of self-confidence.
- Regulate your emotions to handle stress, control impulses and persevere in overcoming obstacles.
- Set and monitor progress toward personal and professional goals.
- Harness fear and use it to your advantage.
- Use the power of the heart to achieve the extraordinary at work.
- Inspire yourself and others to change the world you live in.
- Earn your customers’ and employees’ love and loyalty.
- Keep yourself and others passionately engaged in the work at hand—even in troubled or difficult times.
- Attract and retain the new generation of workplace talent.
This special seminar is open to all industries and all levels—from the C-Suite to the front line.
Having Stedman Graham and Steve Farber come to your company would cost tens of thousands of dollars. Don't miss this unprecedented opportunity to learn from them for free.